Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When Ashley loves it... I think it is worth sharing!

As I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner this evening a friend suggested a chicken recipe her family loves.  Here is her version:


Baked Chicken-pour italian dressing on top and put it in the oven for about 45 min....then top it with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 15 minutes.


Well I went to start cooking and you guessed it... no Italian dressing.  


So here is my version:


I took 5 boneless skinless chicken breast and seasoned well with Tony's, onion powder and garlic powder.  Then I placed them in a skillet with hot oil and seared until golden brown on both sides.  While they were cooking I mixed together in a bowl 1/2 cup Honey BBQ Sauce, 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing, 2 tsps.  Worcestershire Sauce and about 2 tbsp. of water and mixed well.  Once chicken was brown I placed them in a casserole dish and poured the sauce on top, covered and baked at 350 for 45 minutes.  Then I topped with Parmesan cheese, uncovered and baked an additional 15 minutes.


Wow!  So delicious!  The kids both LOVED it!  Well Brendan is a little Mikey, he will eat just about anything.  But for Ashley to say she loved it... then it is worth sharing!


Picture does not do it justice!



No comments:

Post a Comment