Thursday, January 13, 2011

More random thoughts because I REALLY don't feel like cleaning!

Tonight is Bunco!  Can I get a woot woot?!?!  Thank you very much.. now stop that seriously between you raising your hands and hollering woot woot at work they really might start wondering about your mental status.  (unless you read my blog where I asked you to raise your hand you won't *get* that part)

Anyway, I am really just sitting here stalling.  If I would just clean what needs to be done I would be through in less than an hour but I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!  Wait am I becoming my kids because that is what they always tell me when I ask/tell them to clean their rooms. 

Would you like to hear some really random things about my life?  I didn't think so... thank you for stopping by.  For those of you that are just stalling from cleaning or working you can continue to read.

1)  I get addicted to things REALLY easy.  I am not sure which parent I may have gotten this from.  Hmmm I will have to think about that one harder.  Some of my current addictions are:

     a) words with friends - have you not played this game?  O.M.G. so much fun, even better when you can
         win!  I actually bought an IPod touch just to play this game, seriously I don't have 1 song on my IPod
         and I bought this over a month ago! 
     b) word feud - are you starting to see a pattern?  This is a game I can play on my phone because I can't
          get a stupid IPhone with Verizon.  I know I know they JUST announced they are getting it, 4 months
         AFTER I bought the Droid Incredible.  But let me just say I LOVE this phone and now that I have my
         IPod touch I really don't need the IPhone.  (the blackberry storm SUCKS people, do NOT buy it!)
     c) online bunco - I only have one person to thank for my newest addiction, you know who you are.  She
         tells me to play this game, which I follow orders so I am, and now I am on level 7.  She is still on level
         0.  Guess who got more hooked?

I get addicted to restaurants really easy too.  I mean if you find something you like why not stick with it huh?  I will tell you why, because you will burn yourself out QUICK!  And if you don't get burned out your spouse will start rolling their eyes every time you mention it.  Some of the places I am or have been addicted too:

     a) Wing Stop.  Now this place is AWESOME with a capitol A!  Come on they sprinkle a little sugar on
          the fries and you can get nacho cheese sauce to dip them in.  HEAVEN!
     b)  Popeye's - This is no surprise to most people.
     c)  Chili's - We would seriously be in trouble if they built a Chili's in Clinton.  I LOVE it, luckily Matt
          loves it too and isn't burned out on it, yet.  Side note about Chili's, Ashley HATES going there.  If we
          want to go somewhere to eat and she says she hates it then we respond "ok we will go to Chili's" and
          then she will suddenly be ok with the other place.  works.like.a.charm.

How I became addicted to photography.  Ok, I have ALWAYS loved photography.  I still have the first camera my mother ever gave to me.  But what really sent my passion over the edge was a friend that got married a few years ago.  She found out the day before the wedding that her photographer wasn't coming.  This is probably every brides worst nightmare!  She had just bought her husband a really nice Nikon for Christmas so I said well if I can use his camera then I will do it.  And being that she wasn't paying me I felt zero pressure, I just *winged* it.  And that my friends was the day I knew I wanted to be a photographer.  Thank you Gretchen and Andrew for helping me realize my dream! 
Here are a couple of pictures from my first *job*:

The wedding party:


The flower girls and ring bearer:




More useless facts about me:

Matt and I met online in a Shreveport Chat room.  Remember those?
We were married within the year.
We are in our 6th house and we will be married 12 years next month.
Our kids are the most important people to us and we love them 110% but they drive us INSANE!  If you say your kids don't drive you insane you are lying, you only have 1, or they are still babies.  Give it time.
I hate being in front of a camera, I get this from my dad.
I wish I was OCD.  I mean have you ever been to a persons house that is OCD?  HELLO!  Spotless!
I hardly ever wash my car.  Isn't that what rain is for?  This drives my dad INSANE! 
But in my defense I hardly ever drive my car. 
Being a stay at home mom is not all it is *cracked up to be* (and if you disagree then let me know and I will write another blog explaining this in more detail)

Ok, wake up now, wipe the drool off that is running down your face on to your desk. 

Thanks for stopping by today and you are probably a little dumber now just for reading this, my apologies.





No comments:

Post a Comment